Oven Roasted Baby Back Ribs
By Ashley English
Today’s collaboration will tickle your ribs—baby back ribs, that is. All you need is an oven and a few hours, and these succulent, tender ribs can be bringing you and yours immeasurable happiness. Happy Friday, and happy spring! ????????????
By Ashley English of Small Measure.
About thirty minutes
- Two racks Hickory Nut Gap baby back ribs
- Seasoning salt of your choice
- BBQ sauce of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees F. Remove the membrane on the bone side of the ribs with a butter knife. Place the ribs, meat side up, on a wire rack set inside of a sheet pan.
- Sprinkle ribs liberally with your seasoning salt of choice. Be sure that it’s a good match, flavor-wise, for your BBQ sauce.
- Cook at 275 degrees for 1 hour. Remove the pan from the oven, rotate its direction, and then return to the oven. Cook for 30 minutes, and then turn the pan again.
- Cover the meat loosely with aluminum foil. Return the pan to the oven. Cook for another 30 minutes, and then rotate the pan again.
- Cook for an additional 30 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven. Remove the foil, and then brush the BBQ sauce onto the meat in an amount of your choosing.
- Return the pan to the oven one last time. Cook for 30 minutes, and then remove the pan from the oven.
- Allow the ribs to cool for a few minutes, and then serve with coleslaw or your favorite sides.